Monday, May 9, 2011

My Life As Liz

So I don't know if any of you have ever heard of this fabulous show called "My Life As Liz". It's on mtv and just finished its second season. It's so great! I just got really into it more recently. I love all of the characters (especially Liz and her best friend Sulley), and love how it is filmed more like real life than a show. AND...Liz is from Texas! I loooove me some Texans. And Texas. And also New York where she moved. AND you will have to excuse my excitement...I may be delirious from 45 minutes of cardio-kickboxing. Anyways...

Here's Liz and Sulley:
This picture just completely sums up my love for these two.

Sulley is completely in love with Liz. It's blatantly obvious. Liz loves Sulley too, but in the "friend" way. Liz actually looooves Louis. Or Bryson. Or Louson...I don't know and she doesn't really either.

Bryson


Louis

Who would YOU pick?? At first I liked Bryson, even though he did some douchy things to Liz. He was just so cute. I wasn't too sure about this Louis character because he is a MUSICIAN. And you can believe that most musicians cannot be trusted. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE...of friends! Haha. That picture really does him no justice. But then....

The season 2 finale happened and I changed my mind. Bryson kind of blew it. I don't want to ruin it for y'all if you haven't seen it.

Does anyone else love this show? (Besides me and Tabs?) What are your thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment