Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Freebies!


Here are some things that I’ve gotten for FREE either by mail or in-store over the past few weeks!



1-    Aveda Hand Relief travel size lotion ($7 value)
1-    Full-size hand sanitizer from CVS ($3.99 value)
1-    CoverGirl NatureLuxe foundation – full size ($11 value)
2-    Reach dental floss ($2 value)
1-    Sample of Dream Angels “Forever” perfume
2-    Lever 2000 cleansing wipes



1-    Beyaz pill holder (free with new prescription)
1-    True Blue shea butter hand lotion ($5 value)
1-   Sample size Secret deodorant
1-   Taster’s Choice instant coffee samples
3-   Tampax tampons
4-   Always pads and liners


Some of these things I will use, but the others will be added to my collection of freebies that will be going to my aunt at the end of the year! I love that I can help out without spending money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment