Friday, May 6, 2011

I WON something! Shocker!!

This is probably the most incredible news that I've gotten all week...A. because I never win ANYTHING, and B. it's been a pretty crappy week in the news department. AKA - not sure if I will have a job next year. I know you can get worse news, but that really is not fun news to hear. The GOOD thing is, I won something! The awesomeness that is Busy Bee Lauren (of course she's even more awesome because she shares my name with me!) had a giveaway for a photo session with Inner Circle photography, which is run by a lovely local girl named Miranda. From her website, you can see that she takes INCREDIBLE pictures...they are so artistic and soooo my taste! Which is why I am so excited! Not only do I get a free photo session, but I ALSO get a $100 printing credit toward my pictures! How cool is that? Once I get more details I will let you know! Maybe you can help me decide what I want my photo session to include?!

You can see Miranda's work HERE!

Check out Lauren's post on Inner Circle photography HERE!

YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment