Monday, May 2, 2011

Deals of the Week

I know it’s only Monday, but I want people to be able to get this deal if they can! I am hoping to post deals of the week every Sunday or Monday to come. Since I don’t buy many groceries, I will focus my deals on things I use the most. Here are this week’s best deals:

CVS:




Ivory Soap – on sale for $1
Use $1 off Ivory product (found in 5/1 insert) and get it for FREE!










Colgate toothpaste - $2.77
Buy one, get $2.77 ExtraCare bucks – like getting it for FREE!
Can also use $.75 off 1 Colgate product coupon, then you make money.






Scotch Tape – coupon in ad for $.39 tape (originally $1.29)








Noxema Disposable razors - $3.99
Get $3 Register Rewards (money off next purchase) which makes them $.99
Use $2 off Noxema razors coupon (5/1 insert), you MAKE $1.00.
(You can only do this once per transaction – so go back another day if you have more coupons!)





Have you found any good deals for the week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment