Sunday, May 15, 2011

Guilty pleasures in action

This morning - while I was eating my McDonald's breakfast in a Meijer parking lot - I realized the true scale of my guilty pleasures. Don't ask....just take a look.


Exhibit A: My car radio. I had the four choices above...and I LOVE 30 Seconds to Mars and also Silversun Pickups. Yet I chose to listen to N.K.O.T.B.S.B....I even teenied a little bit when the song came on because I haven't heard it yet on the radio. Then I proceeded to turn it up and finish my egg and cheese biscuit, all while the family in the van parked in front of me gave me disapproving looks.

Now I am going to watch The Real Housewives of Orange County until bedtime!

1 comments:

Rebecca Szilagy

REAL HOUSEWIVES! I was thinking of you when I watched them on Sunday AND on Monday. I have a problem. :)

Post a Comment