Wednesday, May 11, 2011

In my past life....

...I was chubby and had a sick perm...




...I lived in pools as much as I possibly could...



...I had the biggest (and best!) family ever!...




...I was in love with 2 different Scotts...
 (real first boyfriend Scott)

(pretend famous crush Scott)



...I had blonde hair...


 ...and pink hair...



...I spent a lot of time at concerts...




...and hung out at concerts with this guy a lot (oh HEY Deon)...







...I helped coach a very successful Varsity competitive cheer team...




...and that was a pretty great life.
I don't know about you, but I feel like once big changes happen, the things I leave behind don't belong to me anymore. It's sad in a way. I miss a lot of those things. I'm glad that there are pictures so I don't completely forget my past life.





1 comments:

Rebecca Szilagy

Love YOU! My Mom sent me home with a huge bag of old childhood stuff including a photo album your Mom made for our family, I was tearing up. You have to see it next weekend! NEXT WEEKEND!

Post a Comment