Saturday, July 25, 2009

SYTYCD

I really love the show "So You Think You Can Dance"...I never thought I would, but I really got into it last summer. With that being said, I have been watching obsessively this season! It took me a long time to pick a favorite, because my original favorite got kicked off pretty fast. (I really loved Ashley!) But after the first couple shows with the Top 20, Jeanine became my fast favorite.

Ashley

Jeanine

Now usually it is REALLY easy to pick a favorite boy. Last season I just loved Mark so much, he was always my favorite and I never swayed. This season, not so much. I always liked Brandon, and I kind of liked Kupono. But about a month ago I really started to like Jason. A LOT. So you can imagine how devastated I was this week when he got kicked off! ARRGGHHH! Neither him or Brandon belonged in the bottom. So now I'm rooting for Brandon.

Brandon

Jason

This past week was kind of a sleeper for me (probably because I was busy making a necklace while watching...oops!) but the last hour of the show was worth it. Between the cancer dance with Melissa and Ade and Battlefield with Brandon and Jeanine, it definitely picked up steam at the end. Here is my favorite dance of the night.


Lori Ann choreographed, it was so cool seeing her on the show! I used to watch Making the Band all the time, so those of you who did also know her quite well!

One more comment on this week's show...Katie Holmes...big thumbs DOWN. I appreciate that she did it for a good cause and all, but she really did quite a mediocre job. I was not impressed. The only thing that impressed me was how good she looked...but I guess if you had a billion dollars YOU could look just as good! Probably better! :)

Any comments on this weeks show? Or even the show in general? Please share!

3 comments:

Liz

I'm obsessed with sytycd.
So happy to read this!
Last season was my hero-season. Did you see? They are. SO. GOOD.

This week: I loved Tyce's. Yeah the Katie Holmes mostly backfired because they said "She'd be there" on the show. And clearly, she was NOT THERE! lol

Unknown

I did see last season and it was a-ma-zinggg!!! I think I loved the entire top 8! My favorites were Chelsea and Courtney....and Mark!

Who do you like the best this season??

Jenny Strickland

OMG... SYTYCD is one of my many many favorite shows... I love it! And so excited about it coming back in Sept!

Your blog is super cute!

Post a Comment