Sunday, July 12, 2009

And so it begins!

After much thought and anticipation....I did it. I made a blog!! Once upon a time....I had a livejournal. You know, back in 2004 when they were ALL THAT. I liked my livejournal, but I realized that all I did was talk about boys. HA! I guess I've grown up a bit since then.

I guess I should start by introducing myself! My name is Lauren. Nicknames I've acquired over the years include Lo, LauBear, Lola, Ralph Lauren, and Jew. (That last one seems inappropriate I know, but it stems from my last name.) I'm 26 (YIKES!!!), and I really love music, art, and any type of crafting you can think of! I am trying to get a full time job as a teacher here in the suburbs of Detroit, MI. I'm on the right track, and I will get there soon! I also coach cheerleading at my old high school. You can check out my cheer website HERE.

I guess as I blog away, you will learn more about me! I got the urge to start a blog after avidly reading others that I've come across over the past few months. They have been nothing short of inspiring for me. There are so many amazing and creative people in this world and what a way to find them!

So if you have any questions, ask away!

1 comments:

Uptown Girl

I saw your comment on Busy Bee Lauren and totally identified about the "twin soul" thing. Anyway, congrats on starting your blog! i love the name.

Post a Comment