Monday, July 20, 2009

Back from Canada!

Last night I got back from my trip to visit the boyfriend in Canada! Such a wonderful trip (as always!) filled with fun times and great people. I even got to see one of my friends from home (who I don't see much here, but run into in Canada? Ha!) who I haven't seen in awhile. Here is a brief run-down on what we did:
  • Saw "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince"
  • Ate at delicious East Side Mario's (like Olive Garden, but tastier!)
  • Went to a crazy store opening of Forever 21 (or XXI in Canada!) and spent too much $, but had a great time with some amazing ladies!
  • Bought 2 new books ON CLEARANCE that I cannot WAIT to read! ("Mister B. Gone" by Clive Barker and "Jesus Land: a Memoir" by Julia Scheeres)
  • Saw "Drag Me to Hell" which was so much better than I ever thought it would be. I didn't know it was supposed to be funny and scary at the same time!
  • Drank lots of coffee
I'm not sure when I get to go back, but I can't wait for it!

3 comments:

Uptown Girl

Welcome back to the good old USA! How did you start dating a Canadian? To me, a "long distance" requires crossing city borders, I cannot imagine crossing into another country... he must be quite a catch to be worth all that effort :)

A "cheery" disposition

sounds like a wonderful trip

Unknown

Uptown Girl - long story! The shortened version is that he worked with my ex, which is how I met him, then a couple years later we started dating! Luckily I live right across the river from Canada so it's not too far! And he definitely is a catch! Worth the 3 hour drive any day! :)

Post a Comment