Monday, July 20, 2009

To-Do List

Since it's summer and I am a teacher, I have a LOT of free time on my hands. Yet somehow I still find myself with a list of things to do each week! Some of these things are ongoing (who DOESN'T have to clean and do laundry every week??) and others are not. So now, I happily present Lo's To-Do List for the week of 7/20/09:

1. Plan practices for the week.

2. Pick up room so it looks like THIS again.

3. Read one new book.

4. Finish making this necklace...isn't its amazing?!


5. Get car wash details finalized (at least make sure Seniors are on it!).

6. Approve camp t-shirt designs.

7. Make August practice calendar...with actual times on it (I'm indecisive).

8. Hound cheer parents for money that is a month overdue.
9. Unpack and do laundry (oh. joy.)
10. Spend time with my lovely friend since 4th grade.
11. Make card for grad party this weekend.
12. Get rid of my insomnia (good luck, Lo!)
13. Help out parents with massive amounts of yard work.
14. Thank my lovely boyfriend for everything that he does :)
15. Treadmill, treadmill, treadmill!


I'm sure there are many more things to do this week, but this will do for now!
Enjoy the day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment