Monday, August 3, 2009

Cedar Point!

HI EVERYONE!!!!
So its been awhile! Sorry about that! I've been really busy the past 5-ish days!
Today I wanted to talk a bit about this place that I looooove so much! And I went there last week hence the being busy!
Anyways! Do youuuuu like amusement parks?? DO YA??!!
Well, let me tell you about the best one in the entire world...
CEDAR POINT!
Seriously.
If you live in the midwest, you have probably heard of this place. If you haven't, please click
Let me just give you a small taste of what I did there...


This is the greatest roller coaster even made! The Millennium Force. From the website:
Consistently voted the "Best Steel Coaster in the World," Millennium Force broke TEN world records when it opened in 2000.

Riders climb the 310-foot-tall lift hill smoothly and quickly and dive towards the earth at an 80-degree angle at speeds of 93 mph!

Ummm yesss!!! Simply amazing!



"Oh hello!! I am the Raptor! When you ride on me, you sit so your feet dangle with nothing below them! I also go upside down 12 different times...sweet!"

The Raptor is seriously amazing and even though it's been there for 15 years, it's still one of THE BEST rollercoasters there!



This young gem is called the Mantis. Instead of sitting on this one, you stand!! I got a bad headache riding this one a few years ago, so I used to pass it up when I went. But this time I decided to give it another try...and I'm glad that I did! I looooved it!

(And ps...I figured out the trick to not getting a headache! You just have to push your head to one of the sides and hold it there when you go upside down. That way your head doesn't smash from side to side, giving you a massive headache!)




Aye. This guy is called the Mean Streak. It is soooo old and just this MASSIVE wooden structure. It is also the BUMPIEST ride you will ever ride. I only rode this one for the first time last year. And when I did last year, my sister smashed her knee on it. Also my bf hurt his back on it. So I would NOT recommend this to anyone who is in any sort of rough shape, because it's a brutal one. But for some reason, I still like it! Oh Mean Streak!



So my trip RULED. I also rode the Maverick, the Mine Ride, the Wicked Twister, and a few more that I can't remember. The only downside was that my legs were sore for days because of all the walking we did. But that is to be expected!


That is about it for now! I'm leaving for cheer camp on Friday morning, should be fun!


1 comments:

Uptown Girl

Yikes. I am starting to feel nauseous after reading about all those rides and seeing the pics. No way am I clicking on the video.

We have good rides in NYC, too. We call them 'subways' and you speed thru these tunnels at fast speeds, often with nothing to hold onto and with smelling gross ppl smushing up next to you. :)

Glad you had fun! What ever happened with the chearleaders' $$??

Post a Comment