Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Things I couldn't live without (in picture form)

I was going through my pictures, and I realized...there are many things that I couldn't live without.
So here they are!

ART
Not everyone knows this about me, but I really reallllllyyy love art. I love looking at it, but I especially love making art. Almost everything is art to me. I would definitely not be able to live without art.


MY CAT
She is spoiled and can be so annoying...but I love her!!


GOOD TUNES
Now most people who know me know that I am obsessed with music. OBSESSED! So I am always out looking for new songs to love. I also enjoy a good live show!


MY BEST FRIEND
We have been best friends since we were three years old. She has been with me through EVERYTHING. She is the greatest person alive. I love you, Bec!


COACHING
My love for coaching has stemmed from my love for teaching plus my love for competitive cheer. When you go through an athletic program like the one I did in HS, how can you not love what you do? My passion for comp. cheer has kept me with the sport since graduating! (This picture was from Districts, where we killed it!! Hence the expressions Mrs. K and I are wearing!)


FUN FRIDAY DODGE BALL
I have spent most of my time as a certified teacher teaching at the same elementary school. On Fridays in the upper el, we have "Fun Friday", where the kids who have behaved all week get to spend about 45 minutes doing something fun. All winter, we play dodge ball in the gym. The kids go CRAZY and the teachers even have a great time. It is something that I looked forward to every single week, and it has a special place in my heart.

What I want to know is...what can't YOU live without?

2 comments:

Uptown Girl

for me it would be friends, music, books, the internet only since I've been at a desk job, and yummy restaurants...
I might steal your idea and do a similar post at some point, but I'll def give you credit ;)

Unknown

Those all top my list as well!! I really love reading and I forgot to add books (mainly because I'm still getting the hang of blogger and adding pictures has proven to be a pain so far!) which by the way I just got 2 new ones this weekend! Hope you had a great one!

Post a Comment