Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Things I love - Beauty Product Edition!

Every girl you know has her most favorite beauty products that she may not want to live without. (Because let's face it, you wouldn't DIE without them, but you wouldn't look and smell nearly as good, would you?!?!) I'm a really huge beauty product nerd, and when I hear the word "Sephora" I get a happy tingly feeling inside. I mean COME ON...free samples with every online order? You can't lose!
Anywayyyys.... here are some of my most favorite beauty product discoveries!



Frederic Malle's OUTRAGEOUS! Perfume
One day, little Lo was going through her many tiny sample bottles of perfume. She really wanted to like at least ONE! Then this wonderful gem of deliciousness made an appearance. I had no idea where it came from until I looked it up on the internets. I just figured you could buy it at Sephora, because that's where I get all my free perfume samples. But no, not this one! This incredible perfume is sold ONLY at Barney's Co-Op. And even worse...it's $110 for the bottle!!
I cannot fathom spending that much money on a bottle of perfume. So I am making my sample bottle last as long as possible. Then maybe one day I will win the lotto and be able to buy this perfume. Because its AMAZINGGGG.



Chi Silk Infusion
If you are someone who has a hard time controlling all those little fly-aways that happen after you have just spent an hour making your hair look like a masterpiece, then you may like this product! It also smells beyond incredible, and you can use it on dry skin! BAM!
We have a winner!



Philosophy's Senorita Margarita Body Wash
I don't know about you...but who doesn't want to spend 10 minutes in the shower smelling the delicious scent of tropical margaritas? You will literally want to try and drink the body wash. (Which I wouldn't recommend...it smells much better than it tastes and burping up bubbles is not a very comfortable feeling :(.)



Nexxus Therappe Shampoo and Humectress Conditioner
Let's face it. All girls need a good shampoo and conditioner! Even if it costs a pretty penny. Luckily, they started printing coupons for this! I bought the large bottles of it about 4 months ago and it's really lasted. So if you ask me, it is definitely worth the money! Plus it makes your hair feel great and healthy. Win!


Burt's Bees Lip Balm
I'm a huge chap stick/lip balm fan (not so much lip gloss though), and honestly I haven't found anything much better than Burt's. It's cheap and effective and it keeps your lips moisturized. And your boyfriend won't complain because it won't leave a sticky mess all over his cheek ;)




Clinique Bonus Time!
As I've probably already mentioned, I'm a huge sucker for freebies and good deals. Clinique is a bit pricey, but with my sensitive skin I need a good foundation that doesn't make me break out. Since they have one I really like, I suck it up and pay the $16 or so for it every few months. And every so often, you get free gifts! They always come with a cute make-up bag or tote, and samples! (I actually own the one above!) Free stuff = WIN!



Juice Beauty Oil-Free Moisturizer
Ok. It took me YEARS to find a moisturizer that I actually like. My skin likes to hate me most days, and it can get oily and dry, all at the same time. UHG! Then I tried this moisturizer. Once again, it's a bit more money than I like to pay, but for my skin it's worth it. I get mine from Sephora (did I mention the FREE samples they send you?) and the bottle lasts me about 6 months. It's light...and it smells like fruit loops! Most importantly, it doesn't make me break out. WIN!

Those are some of my very favorite beauty products...does anyone use/like any of these? What are YOUR favorite beauty products?

1 comments:

Uptown Girl

I love love love Sephora! There is a Sephora on my way home from work and I have to stop myself from entering the store unless I need something. Bc I can't leave without spending $$...
I wish I knew when clinique held the special bc I love those samples too.

Post a Comment