Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Break

So I fully intended to finish my Favorites week posts, but fell short (yet again). This week is our Spring Break and I have a whole 10 days off! I planned to rid my room of half of my belongings, clean out my bathroom closet, draw and paint to my heart's desire, and spend lots of time writing blogs. But that plan got completely scratched when I got asked to dog-sit! So I am living about 15 minutes away from my house with 2 French Bulldogs for the week! It's been fun so far...but I have no internet! I found a wireless signal but it won't work even though you don't need a password to join it. I will be going home occasionally, so I plan to update then! I am sure I will have plenty of stories :)

Anyone else have any unexpected plans this week??

0 comments:

Post a Comment