Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Favorites Week

In honor of all themed blogs out there, I have decided to dedicate a week to some of my favorite things! I know that is what my blog is about a lot of the time, but this week will be dedicated to some of my favorite stores, books, foods, beauty products, and more! Maybe you can share with me some of your favorites as well!

Today's topic is... Favorite Clothing Stores!

If you know anything about me, you probably know that I am an avid shopper. I love to look at stores and discover new trends. I also love the thrill of finding the best deals out there on things that I love! Check out some of my favorites below!



Forever 21
Ever since this store made its appearance in my area about ten or so years ago, I have loved it. They have some of the greatest prices on clothes. You definitely get a lot for your money there. The quality isn’t the best you can find, but the only place you will find a better deal is at a thrift store. I can usually go in with $100, and get 2-3 complete outfits with accessories. I feel that they have better products than other stores that compete in its price range. (Wet Seal, Charlotte, Russe, etc.)



Betsey Johnson
On the other end of the spectrum, I ADORE Betsey Johnson! Let’s be honest, I only own a few pieces of clothing from her, but I have many accessories! I do own a blue silk dress that I love, a couple t-shirts, purses, wallets, jewelry, socks, etc. I love her bright colors and edgy style. I’ve always said that if I were ever rich, I would wear Betsey dresses every day. Although that will always be a fantasy, at least I can own a little piece of her while I dream about it!





TJ Maxx
Although you can’t shop TJ online, you can visit any location nearby for different products you may be looking for. I spend a lot of time looking at purses in TJ Maxx. Sometimes you can find great deals on Juicy Couture, Michael Kors, Betseyville, and other expensive brands at over 50% off. You can also find these brands in the jewelry department. I love to buy my workout clothes there – they sell Nike and Adidas at great prices. You can also find some great shoes! The best part about TJ Maxx is that they get new shipments of things in every single week, so their stock is constantly changing. You may find lots of great things one week, and none the next. Again, I love the thrill of not knowing what you are going to find!

Tomorrow I will be revealing some of my very favorite beauty products ☺

0 comments:

Post a Comment