Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All the happenings...

Hello blog land!

Lots of happenings these days…been busy with work, applying to graduate schools, spending time with the boyfriend, and hanging out with the family! My new car and phone are working out well – no complaints yet.  I’ve been reading a lot and have also been thinking about doing some more art soon. I love art, it is just hard to feel inspired sometimes. I have very little down time and I take a LOT of time when I am drawing or painting, so I hope that this summer will bring me the time that I need to do it. Before then, I need some ideas and inspiration!

One new thing that has happened recently is that I’ve stopped drinking pop (or SODA to most of you!). I know this doesn’t sound very exciting, or even very hard, but for me it has been a challenge. I was drinking up to 2 cans of diet pop every day, and I just thought that I needed to give it a rest. All of those studies about artificial sweeteners may have also played a factor in my decision. Either way, it’s been a positive change! I drink up to three times as much water now. If I am really craving a pop, I let myself have a little, but that never happens very often! I was hoping it would help me drop a couple pounds, but so far it hasn’t.

I have recently made some really excellent purchases:















Stay tuned to find out more about these items!

<3 Lauren

0 comments:

Post a Comment