Friday, April 8, 2011

Extreme Couponing!!

 Did you see this show?? UNREAL!!! I really love to clip coupons, and believe me I get made fun of for it, but these people are NUTS!!! The little bit of crazy in my wishes that I could do this. I'd have to give up all my other hobbies! If I ever get into a situation where I have to reallllly watch what I spend, then I may consider this. I just don't get how or why you would want to have the stockpiles of stuff in your home?? When do you even use the 700 toothbrushes that you just bought?? On second thought, this looks like a lot of work!

This show got me thinking about my own little obsession. I'm not crazy like these people, but it can get intense sometimes!

Not many people know this about me, but I am OBSESSED with getting free samples of things. I am also obsessed with small versions of normal sized things. (like travel sized soaps, shampoos, ketchups, ANYTHING smalllll!) Lately I have been checking out various websites related to getting good deals and also getting FREE STUFF! Here are some websites that I have been frequenting lately!






I stumbled across this website recently, and let me tell you, I LOVE it. I have seen a few free sample websites, but I love how this one is a blog. It feels more user-friendly to me, and the owner Brandie always has the best links! I love that she puts up pictures of her free samples from the week. I am actually thinking about doing a post about my own ;). She has great information and if you are interested in getting free things, you should check it out!



I have been using this website for probably six months now. I like it because they send you an e-mail once a day with the day's latest freebies and coupons. I also like that when you click on the offer, it tells you what you have to do and if there are any additional qualifications. For example, it tells you when you have to "like" a page on facebook, which is good for me on the occasion that I check the website out on my lunch :). (No facebook allowed at work! BAD!) It also tells you if you need to click through multiple pages, or if you need to answer questions to qualify. Whoever takes care of this website - my hat goes off to you!



I got an invitation to join this online survey group. I decided to try it, even though I googled what people thought about it and not everyone had good things to say. I figured that I would just try it, I wasn't going to quit my day job in order to fill out surveys to try and make money. This website invites you to take surveys so you can earn e-Rewards bucks, which in turn you can spend for gift cards or magazine subscriptions. You don't always qualify to take every survey they offer you, but they let you know right away if you don't. So far I have spent very little time taking surveys but have accumulated almost enough money to get a Borders $15 credit on my Rewards card. For what it is, I feel like its worth it! I will let you know when I actually receive my rewards!

What websites interest you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment