Thursday, August 13, 2009

Can I please look like...

This blog is just for fun, since I know it's not possible to change how my face looks...but MAN do I spend a lot of time wishing I looked like other people! I think so many people are so beautiful for so many reasons. Here are some of the beautiful ladies I would give my left arm to look like! (Because if I looked like them, I would be so beautiful that it wouldn't matter if I were missing an arm!)

DISCLAIMER: I do spend a lot of time wishing I looked like these ladies, but I don't think I'm ugly (most of the time). We all have our days, especially us girls! So I don't want you to think that I'm drastically unhappy with my looks, because I manage. I'd just manage much better with the following looks...


MEGAN JOY
Ok...so she wasn't the best singer on AI last season. And that's being nice because let's face it, she was terrible. But LOOK AT HER! I spent the entire time she was on the show swooning over her looks...until she opened her mouth. I'd give anything to look like her. I also wish I could pull off the tattoos, it's always been something I wish I could do but can't. (I'm a teacher so my lifestyle just isn't conducive to tattoos.)


RACHEL McADAMS
Raise your hand if you DON'T want to look like Rachel McAdams...*sees no hands* That's what I thought! She can pull off ANY hair color, and she still looks incredible. I personally think that she looks the MOST incredible in "Wedding Crashers". I thought her dark hair with her light skin looked so classic. I could never pull it off. She did it amazingly!


HANNA BETH
Most people won't be familiar with Hanna Beth. She's sort of an "internet celebrity". I personally think such celebrities need to get a real life and get off the internet, but I think Hanna Beth is just beyond gorgeous. If I HAD to pick only one person to magically look like, it would be her. You see, I have this problem where I desperately want to be a brunette, but I just can't pull it off. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE that hair color, I just can't make it look good :(. Sad for me, but I'll live! And I'll just go on wishing that I looked like that!


MINKA KELLY
Here is a small fact that you don't know about me...I am OBSESSED with the show "Friday Night Lights". I think that the story lines are great. I also think the actors are amazing! And Minka Kelly is so beautiful on that show! If you haven't ever seen it, GO RENT IT! I haven't seen her on anything else, but I read somewhere that she is dating a Yankee. I can't remember if its Jeter or A-Rod but its one of those 2. ANYWAYS! BEA-U-TI-FUL!


VICTORIA JUSTICE
Now I have a confession to make. This is really hard for me...but I need to confess. Sometimes....I...like to watch...The N! I know, I know. But I love me some Degrassi! And when you watch The N a lot, you catch other shows, like the one this pretty girl is on. (Zoey 101...I know...I need a life.) I'm not a fan of the show, but this girl is so freakin' adorable on it! And now she's grown up a bit and is so gorgeous! So if you can't tell that I'm dying to be a gorgeous brunette at this point, then you should probably leave! (I KID!)


SARAH MAZALOUSKAS
So I know for a fact that you don't know this gorgeous girl...but I will bet that one day in the future you will! This amazingly GORGEOUS girl is my cousin Sarah! When she was finishing high school, she went to LA for a couple months to be an extra on the show "Unfabulous" starring Emma Roberts. I've watched episodes and have seen her in the background many times! After Sarah graduated, she moved to LA permanently to pursue her acting/modeling career. She is just getting started and she has a BRIGHT future ahead of her! I think she is SO BEAUTIFUL! My favorite pictures of her are the ones where she is smiling. :)

Here she is again!


Those are some of the most beautiful girls on the planet in my opinion! I thought this would be a fun post, because I KNOW you ladies out there can relate. There are times where you just think to yourself "why can't I look like HER?" I guess if I'm the only one who does that, then I'm just a freak :) But at the end of the day...I just look like me...which isn't so bad either. :)


Who do YOU want to look like!!??!!

4 comments:

Liz

Agree that Megan Joy and Rachel McAdams are super pretttty

Suget

I want to look like Rachel McAdams & Victoria Justice (Lola in Zoey 101 is hilarious) is she in any other movies? But I agree Rachel McAdams is beautiful. I'm a natural brunette so I can't see myself switching hair colors =[

Uptown Girl

By 'internet celebrity', did you mean ME?? jk jk i jest.

I've never seen most of those faces, but i thought VicJustice was GORGEOUS! She is a lucky girl...

I mostly have other women's body-envy more than face-envy, I'll keep my face and trade my body for some long and lean one (yet still with feminine curves)

Unknown

I want to be a brunette Karmmmm! :( hahaha

Post a Comment