Friday, September 4, 2009

What's your....color?

What's your flava?? Tell me what's your flavaaa?
(Popeye's Chicken anyone?? COME ON you know you get it!)

So I've decided to reveal my "True Color".
I know you are DYINGGGG to know. (rrrright!)

Anyways. My color is...
GREEN!

I've decided to embrace my nerdy side, and admit to being green.
Actually, the more I think about it, the more proud I become! I am totally a green person. Here is the proof!

  • Needs and enjoys challenges
  • Needs to ask questions and time to understand
  • Values intellectual achievement
  • Loves problem solving
  • Perfectionism
  • Abstract thinkers
  • Tends to prefer intellectual relationships
  • Reserved in thoughts
  • Continual quest for knowledge
So I know that those qualities don't really sound too great to most people. But did you know that green people are the most misunderstood people of all the colors?? THAT is a FACT!

If you would like to know more about your color, let me know! I am very interested in this and am looking forward to using it with my students this fall. 

Back to the topic of being misunderstood...what do people misunderstand about you?


3 comments:

Steve

I am blue. Have you taken the MBTI? I'd be curious to see what you'd get. But you have to log onto facebook to see it. I'm an INFP!

Unknown

Green does not sound bad at all!

As far as misunderstandings...I always mess up first impressions. It's a shame because they are so important and can really impact people's opinion of you!

I'm just really awkward :)

Unknown

Haha LAUREN....I'm the same way! Maybe it has something to do with being named Lauren...haha kidding :)

Post a Comment