Thursday, February 4, 2010

LOVE

Here are some incredible songs that I am currently in love with. Some of them I have loved for years and years, and still love them just as much as the first time I heard them. Incredible.

"Green and Gray" - Nickel Creek
I am not a country fan, but I really like bluegrass. Especially Nickel Creek! The song above has been a favorite for many years. I can always identify with it. Here is a new favorite that I just found by them. It is completely beautiful...it's called "Doubting Thomas".

"Breaking" and "Dismantle. Repair." - Anberlin
"You make stealing hearts look so easy"....I've grown to love every single album from this band. They have a special place in my heart! Both songs are incredible.

"Until I'm Fine", "Live For Real", and "My Heart" - K's Choice
You probably know this band from their early 90's hit "Not an Addict" (c'mon I KNOW you know it). They have such an amazing discography behind them. I got to meet Sarah Bettens once at a show and I physically cried. I've never done that before. I just love her voice and music so much. Check out those 3 songs.

"Pretend You're Alive" - Lovedrug
"So fall in love while you can still hold your head up high, and pretend that you're alive again"...This band never made it big, but they have been a favorite of mine since about 2005. If you have never heard them....GO LISTEN!

"Brightest", "When Paula Sparks" - Copeland
I've basically been listening to the same cds over and over again since 2005, but that was a great time in my life and a time of musical discovery for me. This is one of the great bands I found back then!

"Escapist" - Brandtson
Another elusive band from 2005....but what a song. Always songs I can identify with!


What songs are you in love with??

0 comments:

Post a Comment