Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm too loyal, and too focused...to be losing and be hopeless...

So I haven't updated in a really loooong time! I'll give you the short run-down with a few pictures :)

The holidays were wonderful this year...the highlight being our party with my dad's side of the family on the day after Christmas! His cousins are insane, along with my own cousins!
                                                                   My sister and I!

 
COUSIN SHOTS!! This happened way too many times to count!

My cheerleading season turned out absolutely fabulous! My little middle school team had 7 competitions, and we ended up winning five! They came in last place at every competition last year (I was not their coach), so they were so happy to win and so proud of what they could do! I was just as proud as they were!
This was our first stunt series, the side girls were in the middle of moving.

This was the end of stunt round! If I can find a way I will put a video up sometime!

Proud coaching moment! Getting my kids warmed up for stunt round.

Besides that, things have been going well! I was really busy with school and cheerleading up until about a week ago. I've also found some time to go out and enjoy myself....finally!

I am really excited to get back to blogging! I've gotten sick of facebook and I'd rather spend my time writing meaningful posts (or not-so-meaningful ones as well!) rather then aimlessly messing around on there. 

How has everyone been??? Mad love to Karina for linking me on her blog! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment