Monday, June 21, 2010

ALIVE!!!

Now that it's summer, I HOPE that I will have more time for this thing! The last week has been crazy hectic and there have been a MILLION changes, but so far things have been good...and for the first time I am actually embracing change.

I will update soon - but until then (since I stopped using facebook) you can check out my brand new twitter! The only thing that I really miss about facebook is actually posting funny things that happen, so that will be what this and my twitter is for! Check it out:
https://twitter.com/laurenjayii

Thanks for being so patient! Miss and love every one of you!

1 comments:

Uptown Girl

it can be so hard keeping up with all these electronic communications PLUS real life ones! i'm behind all the time... but I'm still anti-twitter. For now. Never say never right?

Post a Comment