Sunday, January 31, 2010

Apologies

If you know me well, then you know that I tend to apologize....a lot. Most of the time for things that aren't my fault. There are some things I need to get off my chest, so here are some real apologies....

To the Canadian - I'm sorry that I hate you, even though you are one of the greatest people I have ever known. Maybe one day I can feel things other than hatred. I'm sure it's misplaced and covering up feelings that are more difficult to feel, but for now, I'm just sorry.

To NN - I'm sorry that we haven't spoken in many months. I hope that you are well.

To BlaneFD - I'm sorry that I had to stop being in love with you. It's too hard to love someone that doesn't love you back the same way. Just know that I love you as one of my dearest friends and that will have to be enough. And hopefully it will be one day.

To the dumbass numetal idiot - I'm sorry that I let your stupid words mess with my head. I had to start from scratch with my confidence because of that, and it shouldn't have affected me that way. I know that I'm better than you think I am, and your opinion does not matter.

To lilC - I'm sorry for never impressing you. I'm sorry for bothering you so much. I have other things to say sorry for but you will just yell at me for saying them.

To my students - I'm sorry for being so impatient with you at times. I know that you have a lot going on in your lives for 9 year olds, and I should be more understanding. I'm also sorry that some of you have bad home lives. Just know that I would take you home and take care of you if I could. I hope that on some days my hugs are enough to make you feel loved.

To my very best friends - I'm sorry that I don't get to see you enough. I love you guys.

<3 Lauren

1 comments:

Karina F.

I love your blog! :)

I left you something on mine btw. :)

Post a Comment