Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Challenge #1: 20 Random Things

20. I’m short. I mean really short. 5 feet short! I guess if you know me in real time you know this already!

19. I’m organized, but not neat. This seems like it isn’t really possible doesn’t it? How can you be organized, but not neat?? Well, I know where things are – but they aren’t always labeled and filed and put in nice places. I guess I have the whole “organized chaos” thing going for me.

18. I’m indecisive. Like, BIG TIME. In college my roommates and I called ourselves “Team Indecision” because we could never pick where we wanted to go or what we wanted to cook for dinner. We also called ourselves JaLauMeg because we basically thought we were one person. But that’s beside the point.

L-R: "Meg", "Ja", "Lau" and Erica

17. I change my hair color a lot. I can’t ever decide if I like it better blonde or brown. So I usually have varying shades of one or the other. I am currently blonde though.




16. I just recently upgraded my old-school cell phone to a fancy smart phone. I never thought I’d ever really want one, but I am IN LOVE with my iPhone. It’s phenomenal!

15. I can’t sleep with socks on. Everrr. I hate the feeling of it.

14. Fall is my favorite season. It’s so incredible in Michigan. I love it when it takes its time to cool off, and you can go outside with just a hoodie and jeans on. I love the smell of the leaves as they fall and the chill in the air. I just love everything about fall.

13. It takes me an entire day to clean my room. Usually it’s not that messy, but I start to go through things and start lots of mini-projects on the side, so it usually takes hours upon hours for me to complete my original task. I guess it’s ok since I get a lot of other things done, but really it would make more sense to just finish one thing at a time. Organized chaos, I tell ya.

12. I drink tea almost every day. I used to drink coffee a lot for a couple of years, but before that I wouldn’t touch the stuff. Now I always drink tea, because it’s better for you plus it tastes better. And it has very little to no calories!

11. I love love LOVE my cat, Sophie. She is beyond precious. Usually a brat, but she’s just so cute that you forget about it after awhile. She is Tonkinese, you don’t see a lot of those types of cats around. I always knew I was going to be a cat lady one day!!


10. I tend to be an insomniac. I spend the better part of my work week staying up until all hours of the night, then I end up crashing by Wednesday or Thursday night. I can't really help it, and I hate it a lot of the time.

9. I have always driven an SUV. I had three different Explorers throughout high school and the beginning of college, then I got a Ford Escape my 3rd year in college. I had that until last year when it died, and I bought a Jeep Patriot. I am hoping to have that for awhile...but SOMEONE is not allowing that once we get married. We will see about that!

8. I'm way too sensitive for my own good. I take a lot of things to heart and I take a lot of things personally. The good thing is that I am so used to it that it doesn't usually take me long to get over something.

7. While we are on the topic...I'm WAY too forgiving. I guess I always believe that people deserve second, or third, or fourth chances. I mean it really depends, but if someone wants to be your friend so badly and tries, even after they spite you or do wrong things to you, well then you might as well be their friend. It's hard to explain, and not everyone gets a lot of chances, but there are just certain people that I think you are always stuck with, no matter what they do to you.

6. I LOVE MUSIC. So very much. And I don't discriminate, except against country music. I am not a fan and will always hate it.

5. My favorite movie is "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World". Haven't seen it?? I guess not everyone thinks it's as funny as I do...but I DIE every time I watch it!

"Have you seen a girl with hair like this?"

4. I'm a loner Dottie, a rebel. I guess I have too many hobbies that don't involve socializing. (Reading, drawing, painting, crafting...)

3. I've spent more than half of my life involved in Competitive Cheer. I cheered from 7th grade through senior year, then started coaching the summer after I graduated. After 10 years of coaching, I am ready for my break!

Coaching at the first District Championship...we won!

2. My favorite cupcake flavor is red velvet. I'm drooling just thinking about it!

1. My cat snores.

THE END!


0 comments:

Post a Comment