Wednesday, February 1, 2012

That day where you forget your lunch and you were late for work because of traffic and you fell in the parking lot because it was icy...

You know....THAT day?! Let's be honest, we all have THAT day once in awhile.

But...not everyone gets to walk into their classroom and see this in the middle of THAT day:


Granted, I have known her since she was quite young, and she is now in 3rd grade. But seriously, how sweet is that? That made my day for a long time. It still makes my day to see that photo.

I guess I have some updating to do for those who I don't talk to every day. I got engaged in July and am currently planning a wedding for December 1st, 2012! It was crazy and unexpected and it's still hard to believe.


Nick is currently in Hermosillo, Mexico until July working a rotation for Ford. It hasn't been easy, but life can't be postponed. I'm thankful that I have been busy with work and will continue to keep busy planning the wedding. I am also thankful for the wonderful family and friends that I have.

Well, here's to 2012! Let's hope that it's full of happiness and love, and that it contains very few of THOSE days :)