Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hello world!

Since I've been MIA lately, it's time for an update!! I will keep this simple, and kindly use bullets :)

  • Last July, I got engaged to my incredible fiance Nick! He completely shocked me by proposing to me on our trip to Las Vegas. I was in no way expecting this to happen. Of course I said yes!
  • I am now in my fourth year at Grogan Elementary, and this year I am teaching reading. I work with mainly the lower el kids. I see a LOT of second graders, which I don't mind. I have known them since kindergarten, so it's been fun for me to track their progress through the years.
  • Nick has been living in Mexico since the beginning of January for his last rotation at Ford as an FCG (Ford College Graduate). He is working on the build of the 2013 Fusion. He is there until mid-July sometime. I am planning on joining him in June once school lets out, so I am looking forward to a new adventure! (And not working this summer, for the first time in years!)
  • I have been working on planning our wedding, which is going to be on December 1st. We have the ceremony and reception locations, and I found my wedding dress a couple weeks ago. It's starting to become so real, and I am actually getting excited! It's really awesome when both of our families support and even LIKE our choices. They make it very easy for us. It has been really fun going places with my mom and my soon-to-be mother-in-law. I honestly could not ask for a more incredible family to be joining. Nick's family is amazing, and our families get along so well. It seems like a dream come true...a dream I never even knew I had!
  • House hunting is also in our near future. We are hoping to get a place this summer after Nick gets back from Mexico. We're not completely sure where we will end up, but it's not going to be anywhere too far from where we live currently. 
Isn't he freakin' adorable!?

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment